Current World Ranking #62 https://protriathletes.org/rankings/
Goal ranking end 2021- <50
- 2nd Challenge Shepparton
- 4th APAC Ironman Cairns
- 4th Geelong 70.3
- 8th Australian Long course Championships
2020 < results
- 2020 Sri Chinmoy offroad triple triathlon Canberra, 1st female- solo female record 11 hours and 2nd overall.
- 2 x U23 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champion (2017, 2018)
- 2019 Xterra Asia Pacific Champion
- 2019 2nd Xterra Rotorua
- 2019 6th Xterra European Championships
- 2019 Xterra World Championships 8th elite female
Thanks if you made it this far, a quick note from yours truly. Over the past 6 years I have been chipping away at this triathlon thing. Being part of such a welcoming and like minded community has only ignited my passion for the sport further. My approach to training and racing is to ‘send it’ where possible as I don’t want to have any regrets when I look back on races. I believe hard work, a strong mindset and passion is what will help me excel in the triathlon. At the beginning of my long course career I am stoked on how far I have come and so excited for whats to come. I have a passion for working with others who are like minded whether it be my crew of athletes or brand partnerships. I want to leave the sport of triathlon better than when I left it and get people moving and excited about what the sport has to offer.
Keep working hard and remember:
‘success is where preparation meets opportunity’.
2021 tentative race schedule
- Geelong 70.3 21st February
- Long course Nationals Huskisson February 28th.
- Challenge Shepparton 11th April
- Ironman Cairns 2021
- Sunshine Coast 70.3
- Western Sydney 70.3
- Noosa Triathlon
- Melbourne 70.3 Nov
- Ironman WA